2020 Tax InformationWe can print tax forms for you! Please call 507-533-4902 for more information.
Federal Taxes Minnesota State Taxes
- 2020 Form M1, Individual Income Tax
- 2020 Form CRP, Certificate of Rent Paid - for landlords to complete
- 2020 Form M1PR, Homestead Credit Refund (for homeowners), and Renter's Property Tax Refund
Federal Tax Forms
- Federal tax forms and publications
- Order forms by mail online
- Order forms by mail over the phone: 1-800-829-3676
- MN Department of Revenue Find a Form
- Order forms by mail over the phone: 1-800-652-9094
Stewartville Public Library COVID-19 November UpdateUPDATE: As of Monday, November 30, patrons must make an appointment to enter the library and browse the shelves or use the computer. To make an appointment, click here, or call 507-533-4902. Same-day appointments are available.
As we enter into the winter season and continue to see rises in COVID-19 cases, the Stewartville Public Library would like to remind our patrons of the precautions we are taking and are asking them to take as well.
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter the library. The library has masks available at the checkout desk if you do not have one. If you are unable to wear a mask, we also have face shields available. If you are unable or choose not to wear a mask or face covering, we are happy to provide you with curbside service.
- Curbside pickup continues to be the safest way to use the library and keep both patrons and staff healthy. While we understand the desire to come into the library to browse for your books and movies, we encourage you to use curbside service whenever possible.
- To streamline the curbside pickup process, the library has set up two curbside pickup parking spaces on the east side of our parking lot. When you arrive for a curbside pickup, please park in one of these spots and call the library to let us know you have arrived. A library staff member can either bring your items directly to your car or place them on the table outside our front door; whichever you are more comfortable with.
- When returning items, please use our new touch-free book drop in front of the library or the book drop to the left of our front door. All items are quarantined for 24 hours before being checked in. If you receive an overdue notice for an item you’ve already returned, it should disappear from your account soon.
- If you need documents printed, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and they will be printed and set in a folder at our curbside pickup table during our business hours.