Stewartville Public Library Plans for Re-opening to the Public
While we know you're excited to come back into the building, a few changes are being made and new rules will need to be enforced to ensure the health and safety of both patrons and library staff.
1. We highly encourage you to continue using curbside if you can. This continues to be the lowest risk service model if you do not need to browse the collection, use the computers, or make copies.
2. A MAXIMUM of 10 people can be in the library at any given time. This number includes staff members. Please keep a minimum of six feet of distance between yourself and others.
3. All staff members will wear a face covering or mask when in public areas of the library.
4. Patrons are asked to please wear a mask or face covering while in the library. If they do not have a mask one will be provided. We also encourage the use of hand sanitizer and/or handwashing while in the library.
5. If you feel sick, please do not come to the library. Patrons appearing sick may be asked to leave.
6. The library is designating 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for patrons who may be at higher risk for COVID-19. For the foreseeable future, we will be open the following hours: MONDAY and THURSDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. SATURDAY: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
7. The public will no longer do their own copying. Please ask a staff member for assistance.
8. All four of our public computers are available. Please let a staff member know when you are done using a computer so that it can be properly disinfected for the next user.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Questions? Contact Nate Deprey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-533-4902.